WHAT'S BEEN HAPPENIN'?

So here's a little taste of what I have been up to for the last 3 years. Not sure why I didn't get going on the "Blog" a long time ago, but I guess late is better than never...

Wednesday, December 15, 2010


These are some of the most recent Indian's    I have done or am in the middle of doing... I was the service manager at Indian Motorcycle Los Angeles West several years ago and I have loyal customers that want only the best. So I try to offer just that!

The first one is actually for a L.A. Choprods associate. It is a chromed out 2002 Chief all rebuilt from the frame up with a fresh 100" Power plus Motor re-built by Bennett's Performance.




The next one is a late model Spirit...
Completely rebuilt due to a cracked frame...
Then the customer just went for it and let me do it right! Bumped the 88 up to a 96"....
-fresh tins; 16' apes on a completely fresh polished Front End; full polish on Primary, Rockers, Rotors, Trans covers, and a slew of various parts. Hand brushed foot controls, calipers, and pulley.
...And here's what she ended up looking like.

No comments: